WINDOWSILL GREENHOUSE 20
Jiffy Windowsill Greenhouse 20 grows 20 plants. The fast, easy way to start flower or vegetable seeds indoors. Turn your windowsill into a greenhouse!
1. Fill peat pots in base tray with Jiffy-Mix or Jiffy Starter Mix.
2. Plant seeds according to seed packet directions, cover with dome and
place in a warm location away from direct sunlight.
3. When first seeds sprout, prop dome open. When all seeds have
sprouted, remove dome and place in a sunny location. After first true
leaves appear, snip back all except strongest seedling in each pot.
4. To harden off plants, place in shade outside for several days (bring
plants in at night). Gradually expose to full sunlight.
5. To transplant, gently separate pots, use a Jiffy Transplant Kit or
dig holes in your garden deep enough to cover top of pot. Plant “pot and
all” making sure peat pot is covered by garden soil. Water thoroughly.